Friday, June 24, 2011

Slowly Returning to Normal Life


First and foremost, I would like to apologize for my long abscence. I have been away due to family issues as well as the death of my aunt. This has been a trying time for me and my family. We are getting through things slowly each day and I know in time, we will be ok.

Nevertheless, I am going to be doing some fun posts soon! I recently made some wonderful vintage, mid-century inspired houseware purchases that I am going to share with you all. I also have been working on creating a tiki room in my sunroom. In addition, I am going to do a summer makeup tutorial.

I hope all are well.

7 comments:

  1. So sorry about your aunt. That's never fun :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that Tara, hope things are starting to feel better x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hunni, so sorry to hear about your aunt.
    love and light amor.
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did wonder where you were, so sorry for your loss, sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all, ladies. It has been a hard time for me and the family. I am getting better but some days are better than others. Thank you all again for your condolences. I really appreciate it. Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete