Thursday, July 22, 2010
30 Things About Me
I have decided to a post sharing a little bit about myself and I hope I can learn a little bit about you girls too.
1. I was born Tara, 35 years ago, in Richmond, Virginia.
2. My favorite food is sushi or Indian cuisine. (Too hard to pick!)
3. My favorite cocktail is a dry, Belvedere Martini.
4. I am extremely afraid of spiders and snakes.
5. My favorite color is hot pink.
6. My favorite lipstick shade is MAC's Lady Danger.
7. I have been with the same wonderful man for 16 years.
8. I cannot parallel park to save my life.
9. I speak two languages other than English.
10. My childhood crushes were Bruce Willis from Moonlighting and Ricky from Silver Spoons.
11. I have wanted a mint green and white '57 Belair since I was 16.
12. I have been wearing vintage on and off since high school but I have been wearing it daily since 2006.
13. I prefer to wear styles from the early 40s to the late 50s.
14. I wish people dressed more elegantly.
15. I love shoes, especially 40s wedges and platforms!
16. I am very clumsy.
17. I have been wearing red lipstick since I was 17. The very first shade I ever bought was "Sumptuous Bronze" Velvet Touch Lipstick by Revlon (a deep, frosty red with a copper undertone).
18. I have 7 tattoos.
19. Rudeness drives me crazy!
20. I collect hippo-themed stuff.
21. I love Fiestaware!
22. I love snowy winter and hot summers.
23. I have tinnitus.
24. I am left-handed.
25. My favorite ice cream is rocky road.
26. I love bakelite and moonglow jewelry.
27. I can't dance!
28. I always cry at the end of "Strictly Ballroom."
29. My favorite movie is "Priscilla Queen of the Desert.
30. I have the same best friend since 1988!