Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cute Shoe Find! Red Wedges


These cute, red wedges can be found at Mod Cloth and retail for $34.99 USD! Here is the link:
http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Shoes/Picnic+Pinup+Wedge

I really like the cute bow accent and the ankle strap is a great vintage touch! I already have a pair of red wedges so I wish this came in other colors. If these were in yellow, I would grab them so fast!

So, if you are looking for red, vintage-looking wedges that won't break your wallet, maybe these beauties are for you!

2 comments:

  1. These are cute! I actually found these shoes on amazon- and they do come in different colors! The best part is they are cheaper than modcloth... They should pop up if you type in wild diva mirna 101

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the suggestion, Michelle! I love amazon.com. They have great deals! Modcloth tends to be pricer overall anyway. Their prices for Stop Staring and Bettie Page Clothing are way higher than most.

    ReplyDelete