Monday, June 7, 2010

MAC Neutral Eyeshadows


Eyeshadows from Left To Right:

Row 1: Vanilla, Motif, Crystal Avalanche, Pen n' Pink (discontinued), Yogurt
Row 2: Orb, Honesty, Copperplate, Phloof, Omega
Row 3: Kid (dupe for MAC Pro Sculpting Powder), Patina, Vex, Urban Decay Baked, Gorgeous Gold

As the title of this post indicates, all of the shadows here are MAC except for the Urban Decay shadow in Baked.

You can purchase this 15 eyeshadow pan palette at most MAC stores and online. It retails for $14.00 USD. This palette uses the corresponding pro palette refills version ($11.00 USD) of MAC's usual, single-packaged eyeshadow ($14.00 USD). Each refill has a little magnet on the back. Simply place the shadow into the space and it will stay put. Also, when your individual shadow is empty, just pop it out.

Anyway, this neutral collection of shadows is what I use to create various 1940s eye looks. The MAC shadow in Kid a fantastic dupe for MAC Pro's bone sculpting powder. I use this along with MAC's angled fluff brush in 168 to bring out the contour of my cheek bones. I do this before I apply my blush. (I am going to do a full tutorial on this later this week).

My favorites from this palette are Vex, Motif, Yogurt, Vanilla, Kid, and Copperplate, and Orb,

No comments:

Post a Comment